CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, June 21, 2008

I like to think

It like to think about stuff. Darren, the previous post was not intended to be solely what religious beliefs I have but more it was thinking about how you view reality. Most people would agree that your religious beliefs and values directly influence and affect your view on reality. Religion is definitely a topic I am passionate about .

Interestingly enough C.S. Lewis was way before his time and was a postmodern thinker. A good example of an article he wrote was "meditations in a tool shed." It is about two pages and it makes you think. He describes the way that you look at something. He describes a beam of light in a tool shed, do you look at the beam or along the beam or both? What does that mean? You can download it at http://www.pseudobook.com/cslewis/wp-content/uploads/2006/09/meditation.pdf -

1 comments:

Shep's blog said...

Hey, I like to think and I like CS Lewis, but the link on your post didn't take me there. I'm going to read the shed, however. Thanks for the tip.