CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, September 27, 2008

Obituary

Julie Paasch, age 72, died yesterday.

At the time of her death, Julie was the personification of service.

She will be remembered for her lighthearted attitude and love for the Lord.

She will be mourned by her husband because the two had become one flesh and are now separated.

She will be mourned by her community because her continued service and unconditional care for the local community needs.

The world will suffer the loss of her contributions in the areas of community service, aviation leadership, and ministry.

She always wanted to but never got to summit Mount Everest, have 4 kids instead of 2, and travel to Australia.

She was an active member of many organizations including Wasatch Ministries, Holladay Baptist Church, Women in Aviation International, Women Designated Examiners of America and The Ninety-Nines.

In lieu of flowers a donation can be made to Wasatch Mountain Ministries.

She is survived by her husband Kelly Paasch, her two kids Conner and Jade, her 4 grandkids Jacob, Luke, Jared and Madeline and her many friends.

What I love most about the world is the beauty of God’s creation as my playground and the many hobbies it provides for my family and me.

The world would be a better place if everyone loved Jesus and brought glory to God. People followed the laws set forth, and were selfless.

What I would like to maintain about the world through my work as an educator is always being in a position to be mentor to students.

What I would like to change about the world through my work as an educator is helping students take accountability for their actions, to be a good moral example and set a standard to help my students succeed in life as well as their career.

I want my students to be respectful, self sufficient, hardworking, self motivated, have a good work ethic, and to be honest.

2 comments:

sammyp said...

Julie, great obituary and comments! There were a few trends I noticed in your writing:

1.You’re love for the outdoors
2.You’re dedication to God
3.Then combining the two and getting an even bigger picture and your passion to educate and enjoy both. This may include your family, your love for flying, and the desire you have to share it with others.

I feel like your core values and beliefs will be well fed in the career you have chosen. You may also help others enjoy these experiences through a charter type service or tour in an area you desire to fly in. You have an opportunity to help others enjoy the creations around them through your education of airplanes and instruction to future pilots.

snapper said...

Jules,

poor kelly. I am finding out more and more how religous you are. This is definitaly at your core. I knew already that the outdoors and aviation ring true to you. Obviously family with the kids(and names picked out already)as well seems to be your mission. I feel you have a postmodern philosophy(joke)but really you like me have individual at the core like Lindemann describes.